My Academic Summer


As I wrote about in one of my blog posts a while ago, I have been so fortunate as to receive a travel grant from The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF). This grant is used for a two-week research stay at the University of Bristol, England. As I write this I am at the beginning of my two-week stay in England and I have two exiting and eventful weeks ahead of me. Amongst other things I will be presenting the DSL+-project focusing on my masters project on implementation at the School of Experimental Psychology at the University of Bristol and at the Departement of Psychology at Bournemouth University.  

The First Day of My Academic Summer - Cardiff Bay


As such this summer will be something out of the ordinary! 

I will keep you posted...

With the best wishes for the summer

 - Silje -   


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

DSL+ - webinar

Mest lest