Digitalt språktiltak for 6-åringer med utviklingshemming - vil dere være med på utprøving?

Shane Colvin/UiO
Vi starter nå opp en ny utprøving av DSL+-tiltaket og søker deltakere fra Oslo, Akershus, Buskerud, Østfold, Vestfold, Telemark og Troms! 

Denne gangen ønsker vi å inkludere barn med utviklingshemming uavhengig av årsak. Vi søker derfor skolestartere høsten 2018 eller høsten 2019 som vil være med på utprøvingen. Les mer om prosjektet og finn kontaktinformasjon her: Digitalt språktiltak for 6-åringer med utviklingshemming - vil dere være med på utprøving?


4 kommentarer:

  1. I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes

      Slett
  2. My name is Hussain, I am a Jordanian citizen. But I live in Austria. I was trying to get a loan to start my business, but nothing worked for me until I was surfing the internet and seeing someone testify about how she got a loan from loan credit institutions, so I copied the contact (loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com) so I contacted them and applied for a loan of $ 25,000 they approved the loan and granted it to me., now I'm up and running and everything is going smoothly. If you want to take a loan, please contact them via email: loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com or use Whatsapp: +393509811524. and apply.

    SvarSlett
  3. DEAR APPLICANT,

    We offer Affordable loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers. We are certified,trustworthy, reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic and a co-operate financier for real estate and any kinds of business financing,we offer the following:* Personal Loans * Student Loan * Business Loans * Consolidation Loan * Combination Loan* *Home Enhancement* Car Loan *Construction Loan e.t.c

    We are Christian organization founded, people in needs of assistance helps, such as financial help. So, if you go through financial difficulties or you are in any financial mess, and you need funds, to start you need your own business, or you need a loan to pay off your debts or pay your bills, start a nice business, or you will find it difficult, to obtain capital loan from local banks, for the Bible says , "" Anyone who asks, receives Luke 11.10, and who seeks, finds, and who knocks on the door, the door will be opened ", so do not miss this chance, because Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. Please this is for serious minded and God-fearing people.

    Fill the application form below for further information.

    Full Name:___________
    Sex:________
    Age:______
    Country:__________
    Address___________
    State: ________
    Tel:______
    Occupation: __________
    Monthly Income:___________
    Loan Amount Needed ($) :__________
    Amount in Words:
    Loan Duration:__________
    Pan Card or Voters Id No:__________

    We await your responds

    Regards
    Trust Bridge Financial Service
    E_mail: trustbridgefinancialservice943@yahoo.com

    SvarSlett

DSL+ - webinar

Mest lest